The Sikalastic RoofPro family of polyurethane-based roofing and waterproofing membrane systems has a 25 year track record of successful applications worldwide. These systems combine a uniquely-formulated liquid resin with a high-strength fiberglass or polyester-based fabric reinforcement to form a tough, resilient membrane that conforms and bonds tightly to the substrate surface.
Sikalastic RoofPro Systems with MTC (Moisture-Triggered Chemistry)
A unique technology that allows the material to use atmospheric moisture to trigger the curing process. This means the waterproofing membranes are capable of curing in a wide range of conditions including extreme temperature ranges and humidity variations.
Moisture-triggered chemistry provides Sikalastic RoofPro systems with increased tolerance to substrate and incidental moisture at time of application.
Sikalastic RoofPro Key System Benifits
Sikalastic RoofPro systems utilize liquid-applied technology to eliminate traditional roofing and waterproofing weaknesses and enhance system performance:
• Seamless application eliminates lap seams – a primary cause of system failure.
• Integrated self-adhering, self-terminating flashings eliminates termination bars and caulking – another primary cause of system failure.
• Liquid applied membrane and flashings conform to virtually
any shape and profile, effectively eliminating pitch pans, metal sleeves, etc.
• 100% membrane and flashing reinforcement provides
enhanced strength and durability throughout.
• Direct bonding to the substrate prevents lateral water migration.
• Exceptional adhesion to most common substrate materials including: concrete, brick, terra-cotta, limestone, wood, glass, copper, steel, aluminum, existing bituminous roofing, and even many single-ply membranes.
• Same-day primer and membrane installation is possible for many applications.
Sikalastic® RoofPro SYSTEMS
Sikalastic® EP Primer/Sealer
Sikalastic® EP Primer/Sealer consists of two components:
an epoxy resin (Part A), and an activator (Part B). In its
wet mixed state, it is red in color.
Sika® Reemat Premium
Surface treated, randomly oriented glass fiber
reinforcement to enhance the strength and durability of
Sikalastic® RoofPro roofing and waterproofing membranes.
Sika Flexitape Heavy is used as localized reinforcement with Sikalastic RoofPro systems. It may also be used with Sikalastic Traffic Systems. Sika Flexitape Light is used as localized reinforcement with Sikagard wall coatings.
Sikalastic® Resin- is a cold applied, highly elastic, aliphatic, single component, low-odor moisture-triggered
polyurethane resin designed for easy application as part of Sikalastic® RoofPro roofing systems.